All rates include a full English breakfast & buffet. Vegetarian meals are available and any special dietary requirements can be catered for by prior arrangement.
A non-refundable deposit equal to the first nights stay is required.
Full booking balance is due on the day of arrival.
Payments by cash, bacs, and the following cards: Visa Debit / Delta, Visa Credit, Maestro / Switch, Mastercard – no charge.
If the booking is cancelled less than 14 days before arrival then a charge equal to the first night of the stay will be made.
In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) no refund will be given.
Non-Arrival and Curtailment of Stay: In the event of non-arrival or the visit being abandoned after arrival no refund is possible and the outstanding cost of the stay as booked remains payable.
By Beach Lodge: If in the unlikely event we have to change or cancel the reservation we reserve the right to do so. If this situation does unfortunately arise you can: 1) accept the change as advised; 2) make an alternative arrangement with us, or 3) cancel your reservation and receive a full refund of any monies paid.
We are unable to judge the reasons for change, cancellation or non-arrival of guests therefore we kindly remind you that any booking made with Beach Lodge (verbal or written) forms a legally binding contract – as a result we strongly recommend appropriate insurance.
Whilst we have taken all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained within these pages is accurate and current, we do not accept any liability for errors or omissions. We reserve the right to add, amend or delete information from this site at any time. You are advised to contact us for verification should you wish to rely on any information. All orders are subject to availability. We reserve the right to refuse to supply to any individual or company. All products are subject to availability and may be changed at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
Arrival and Departure
Arrival: Rooms are available to check in to between 12 noon and 6 pm. (Check In can be at earlier or later times by prior arrangement).
Departure: Rooms must be vacated by 10.30am.
- Children 10 years old and above are welcome .
- Pets are not allowed.
- Wireless internet is available and is free of charge.
- There is no smoking permitted anywhere within the guest house.
- No stag and hen groups.
- Limited parking is available on site and is free of charge. On street parking is available and is free of charge.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with GDPR rules 2018).
Beach Lodge (“we/us”) are committed to protecting and respecting any personal information you share with us.
This statement describes what types of information we collect from you, how it is used by us, how we share it with others, how you can manage the information we hold and how you can contact us.
We will never send you unsolicited ‘junk’ email or communications, or share your data with anyone else who might. We do not sell your information to third parties, but we do work closely with selected partners who help us to provide you with the information and services that you request from us. For example, Freetobook.com to process our online bookings.
The contents of this statement may change from time to time so you may wish to check this page occasionally to ensure you are still happy to share your information with us. Where possible, we will also contact you directly to notify you of these changes.
What information do we collect?
We only collect information which is necessary, relevant and adequate for the purpose you are providing it for.
The information we collect includes some or all of the following:
- Name (including title);
- Phone number;
- Email address;
- The date and time any bookings were made;
- The language you booking was made in;
- The source of your booking ie Trip Connect, Booking.com Our website, Telephone etc;
- Cookie information – The ipaddress from which you accessed our website;
- Details of any transactions between you and us;
- Any information within correspondence you send to us.
How do we use this information?
Beach Lodge will only process information that is necessary for the purpose for which it has been collected.
There are various ways in which we may use or process your personal information. We list these below:
Where you have provided your consent, we may use and process your information to contact you from time to time about promotions, events, services or information which we think may be of interest to you..
You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
We do not share your personal information with any 3rd parties for marketing purposes.
We may use and process your personal information where this is necessary to perform a contract with you and to fulfil and complete your bookings and other transactions entered into with us.
We may use and process your personal information as set out below where it is necessary for us to carry out activities for which it is in our legitimate interests as a business to do so.
Processing necessary for us to support customers with bookings and other enquiries
1. To respond to correspondence you send to us and fulfil the requests you make to us (for example: accomodation quotes, brochure requests or information about specific services);
2. To provide product support and services (for example lost property);
Processing necessary for us to respond to understanding customers’ needs
3. To evaluate and improve our accommodation and services so that your visit and use of our website are more useful and enjoyable (we will generally use data amalgamated from many people so that it doesn’t identify you personally);
4. To undertake market analysis and research so that we can better understand you as a customer and provide tailored offers and services that we think you will be interested in. We will only send marketing communications to you if you have provided your consent for us to do so or which we have obtained in the ways mentioned in the paragraph below;
5. In some cases we may use automated methods to analyse, combine and evaluate information that you have provided to us. We collect and analyse this information in this way so that we can deliver the most appropriate customer experience to you by tailoring and making relevant all our service and communications.
Processing necessary for us to promote our business, and measure the reach and effectiveness of our campaigns
6. To send you marketing information from time to time after you have stayed with us or made a booking enquiry or requested other information of interest. We will only contact you with information about our own offers and services (and in ways the law allows), which we hope you will like. You have the right to object to us sending you this information at any time;
7. To contact you with targeted advertising delivered online through social media and other platforms operated by other companies, unless you object. You may receive advertising based on information about you that we have provided to the platform or because, at our request, the platform has identified you as having similar attributes to the individuals whose details it has received from us. To find out more, please refer to the information provided in the help pages of the platforms on which you receive advertising from us;
Processing necessary for us to operate the administrative and technical aspects of our business efficiently and effectively
8. For network and information security purposes i.e. in order for us to take steps to protect your information against loss, damage, theft or unauthorised access;
9. To comply with a request from you in connection with the exercise of your rights (for example where you have asked us not to contact you for marketing purposes, we will keep a record of this on our suppression lists in order to be able to comply with your request);
10. To inform you of updates to our terms and conditions and policies.
We may process your personal information to comply with our legal requirements.
Sometimes we will need to process your personal information to contact you if there is an urgent notice we need to tell you about.
How do we share this information?
We do not sell your information to third parties, but we do work closely with o third party partners who fulfill business activities for us (like bookings and reviews etc.)
We may from time to time disclose your information to booking service providers, our legal and other professional advisors.
We take steps to ensure that any third party partners who handle your information comply with data protection legislation and protect your information just as we do. We only disclose personal information that is necessary for them to provide the service that they are undertaking on our behalf.
Due to the international nature of our business, there may be some instances where your information is processed or stored outside of the EU. In those instances, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place for that transfer and storage as required by applicable law.
There are circumstances where we share your information with our partners in order to fulfil bookings, transactions, review requests or provide you with a service or information that you have requested. For example we will share information with Tripadvisor after you have stayed with us so they can contact you for feedback. Tripadvisor may use your information to provide you with information and carry out their obligations arising from contracts you enter into with them. For more information, please see their privacy statement.
How long do we keep your information for?
We will not hold your personal information in an identifiable format for any longer than is necessary. If you are aguest or otherwise and have a relationship with us we will hold personal information about you for a longer period than if we have obtained your details in connection with a prospective relationship.
We do not retain personal information in an identifiable format for longer than is necessary.
If we have a relationship with you (e.g. you are a guest who hasstayed with us us), we hold your personal information for 6 years from the date our relationship ends. We hold your personal information for this period to establish, bring or defend legal claims. Our relationship will end 6 years after the last date of your last stay with us.
Where we have obtained your personal information following a request for information, brochure, quotation or any other information on any of our products or services, we hold your personal information for 1 year from the date we collect that information, unless during that period we form a relationship with you e.g. you contact us again or stay with us. We hold your personal information for this period to give us an opportunity to form a relationship with you.
The only exceptions to the periods mentioned above are where:
the law requires us to hold your personal information for a longer period, or delete it sooner;
Where you have raised a complaint or concern regarding service offered by us, in which case we will retain your information for a period of 6 years following the date of that complaint or query; or
you exercise your right to have the information erased (where it applies) and we do not need to hold it in connection with any of the reasons permitted or required under the law (see further How can I manage the information we hold about you);
How can you manage the information we hold about you?
You have the right as an individual to access your personal information we hold about you and make corrections if necessary. You also have the right to withdraw any consent you have previously given us and ask us to erase information we hold about you. You can also object to us using your personal information (where we rely on our business interests to process and use your personal information).
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information under data protection law. In relation to most rights, we will ask you for information to confirm your identity and, where applicable, to help us search for your personal information. Except in rare cases, we will respond to you within 30 days after we have received any request (including any identification documents requested).
You have the right to:
1) Ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you;
2) Correct and update your information;
3) Withdraw your consent (where we rely on it).
4) Object to our use of your information (where we rely on our legitimate interests to use your personal information) provided we do not have any continuing lawful reason to continue to use and process the information. When we do rely on our legitimate interests to use your personal information for direct marketing, we will always comply with your right to object;
5) Erase your information (or restrict the use of it), provided we do not have any continuing lawful reason to continue to use and process that information;
6) Transfer your information in a structured data file, where we rely on your consent to use and process your personal information or need to process it in connection with your contract.
You can exercise the above rights and/or manage your information by contacting us using the details below:
By post: Beach Lodge, 61 Grand Avenue, Bournemouth, BH6 3TA
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: 01202 423396
If you have any specific data protection concerns or a complaint, you can address it to our Data Protection Team at email@example.com
If you are unhappy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection regulator in Europe, in particular in a country you work or live or where your legal rights have been infringed. The contact details for the Information Commissioner’s Office, the data protection regulator in the UK, are below:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Call: 0303 123 1113